Saturday, May 22, 2010

Location Liars

Location liars. Let me define.
These are the people that are never ever on time.
These are the ones that say, "I'm already there."
But, yeah, I'm here and not seeing you so the chance of that being true is rare. 
It's totally fine if you're running late.
You probably, however, don't want to be a location liar on a date.
Picture it: there sitting in a restaurant waiting for you.
You are telling them you are inside looking for them, but they know it isn't true! 
They realize at that moment you lie about your location.
You have now officially been placed on dating probation.
Let's also consider an interview that you have for a potential job. 
You tell the boss, "I'm already here." Honestly? In the whole building there's only one door knob.
And your hand has not turned it.
I garauntee you the boss has already learned it.
You aren't there yet! That's all there is to it.
Lying about your location! You blew it!
Just be honest. "uhmm.. Hey. I'm running behind."
They will understand. They possibly won't even mind.
But lying about where you are at!
Come on! People hate that!
Especially when they know that you are not present.
You are lying. They know it. It's not pleasant.
I'm feeling it. It's hot. It's your pants on fire!
You, my friend, are a location liar!

2 comments:

  1. hhmm sound like your callin some one out

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure what blog this is...your mom is helping me become a follower...but how? I've always been a LEADER??? lol! oh shush and join Fannie!!!

    ReplyDelete