Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bound.

Here, with you, I am bound.
Lost. So lost that I am found.

I am tied to you eternally with no need of a knot.
My heart, My life, My soul, You got.

I am stuck to you with no need for any glue.
When you called my name at the age of 12, my heart jumped, soared. It flew!

I am embedded in you with no need for a HTML code.
You paved my way. Now I'm walking that road. 

I am melted in you with no need for a flame.
You burn in me. Yesterday. Today. Forever. The same.

I am wrapped in you with no need for paper, boxes and tags.
You love me vigorously. It never ever lags.

I am yours. You are mine. 
You and me. There's no space, no distance, no time. 

You are the Savior. The Lord. The King.
In your hand is power over everything.

With your word the world began.
One whisper and the oceans obey and mountains stand. 

You alone are power.
I can feel you rushing over me every second of every hour.

What more. What more can I say? 
I am so proud to be apart the life, the truth, the way. 

You are God and I love you.
I am so aware. So aware that you love me too.

4 comments:

  1. You are truly an inspiration to me Jade. Your love for God, your larger than life personality and the beauty of your soul are what make me love you so much. You're awesome and no one compares! Keep on keepin' on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! God's love is Amazing and we are soooo stuck with him w/o the need of duck tape!!! :D

    ReplyDelete