Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dōs moi pā stō, kai tan gān kināsō

Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth.
I believe I have felt this way since the day of my birth.

Wherever it is that God allows me to stand
I would hope to shake the world and show the power of His hand.

Wherever it is that He allows me to place my feet
I will absolutely, under no circumstances, be discreet.

Jeremiah said it was a fire shut up in his bones.
I will cry out to The Almighty. No need for stones.

Give me a place to stand and I will reach up and touch the divine.
I will pull it down with all of my might until His glory does shine.

One man believed this and changed all mankind.
He said someone has to give their life and I am giving mine.

He knew no matter where His feet walked
glory was poured out and evil was blocked.

He understood that He Himself was power.
He knew He was The Almighty, The Savior, The Strong Tower.

He had a knowing that He was the One that would save us all.
He knew good and well He could take all of us from Saul to Paul.

He knew no matter where He stood He would transform the world.
Jesus knew without a doubt His impact was plural.

I want with all my heart to be like this man.
So Jesus, please give this girl a place to stand.

Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth.
I will give your life purpose. Your death, your resurrection, your birth.

4 comments:

  1. swear your blogs just keep getting better.. but I'm still awaiting on one about me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it Upp Fam -Lil Rayziee Comin Through showin my Kuzz Some Strong Love !!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are a special GIFT to us and whatever LIFE you touch. I am pride of you. And you are very funny.Thank You for being YOU.

    ReplyDelete