Sunday, April 12, 2015

Making Room For You

I used to think that God was making room in my heart for you.
When I fell madly in love with Heaven, I realized that wasn’t true.

My heart is spilling over it’s so full.
God has captured me. I’m magnetized by the pull.

Every intricate part of who I am is whole.
I belong to Eternity, spirit, body and soul.

I’m gone, lost, sinking in irrevocable adoration.
I’m breathless, speechless at His endless dedication.

I used to think that God was making room in my heart for you.
When I came to know God, I realized your heart will be roomless too.

Two full hearts spilling over into each other.
Two full hearts to become father and become mother.

Two full hearts to bring others into our world.
Two full hearts God’s finger has touched and pearled.

For you, my love, there is simply no room.
Let’s love each other through our love from Him until in Eternity we resume.

In your love for the Father, make no room for me.
In your overflow from God, let it spill on my life for this world to see.

I love you, but I’ll forever love Him more.
Love me, but I’m second. He comes before.

My heart is full so I can love you like you deserve.
I am whole so I can uphold and respect you at the fullness of your worth.

My heart overflowing with God will spill over onto you.
Let the love of God in you spill over onto me too.  

1 comment:

  1. Your words never disappoint. What a profound thought. I love this.

    ReplyDelete