Monday, April 20, 2015

Oh, Blood!

Oh, Blood, that washes clean every stain.
Please pour over me touching every fragment of my frame.

Oh, Blood, my sin you stole.
Oh, Blood, You've cleansed my soul.

Oh, Blood! Each drop, I hear it.
Your Blood, oh God, pumps through my spirit.

Oh, Blood! Like a robe You cover me.
Oh, Blood, You've snapped my chains and I'm free.

Oh, Blood, at my accusers You glare.
Oh, Blood, You let them know to keep their distance over there.

Oh, Blood! My past, from crimson to snow.
Oh, Blood, I'm Your prisoner. Never let me go!

Oh, Blood! From dark to light, my life is new!
Oh, Blood, what's Your name? JESUS! It's You!

Oh, Jesus! Your blood soaked cross.
I'm found in Your wounds, no longer am I lost.

Oh, Jesus! Rushing toward me like a raging flood.
Look! Look! Your redemption is near, found in His Blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment