Friday, May 7, 2010

the most cliche thing to say

There are few words I wish to say.

I am fully aware of their status: completely cliche.

Nonetheless, I will write them and write them true.

These are words that have infected my heart and run ramped like the flu.

They've surrounded the essence of all I am.

Binding me by my own will never to be released again.

These words. Here we go.

Embrace them. Whether friend or foe.

Love. It's a truly incredible thing.

Can make a grown man twirl and old man sing.
Love. Can make one spend money. Lots and lots of money.
Love. Gotcha saying cheesy phrases like, "Love you more, honey."
Love. Makes the everyday routine responsibilities a breeze.
It makes all the heaviness that's resting in your lungs leave and helps you breathe. 
Love. It binds you so strong yet sets you free.
Love. It is such a mysterious wonder to me.
This love I used to say I could not call mine.
I was wrong. So wrong. This love was mine frorm the beginning of time.
There is one that I make dance and sing simply for being alive.
There is one that loves me with such a passion He died.
This man before He is my savior and forgiver, He is my friend.
This man is the one that even when I fall out of love with him, he brings me back again.
I have never had butterflies quite like this.
No one else could give me this experience.
I am so captured, so swept, so taken.
It is so true. So honest. And cannot be mistaken.

I am in love.

4 comments:

  1. So... proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that an awesome feeling. Feeling God's love so strong that it's actually like being a love sick teenager. When He's all you can think about, dream about and talk about. You can't wait to get into prayer and feel close to Him. He always knows just how to romance me and let me know how much I am loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome. your such a great poet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dong jade your amazing.. i really like this one.. i wanna grow up and be just like you lol

    ReplyDelete