Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Palin


This is my pup.
She is a Republican. She breathes like a pig. That's what's up!
October 4, 2009.
This is when I met this dog of mine.
I walked inside and was greeted at the door.
I knew instantly this was something for my birthday for sure.
My family told me to close my eyes.
Then, Jayden said, "Open them Aunt Jade! Surprise!"
I opened my eyes and what did I see?
A WALL. A blank wall staring back at me.
I looked at my family like what the crap is this?
Josyah's eyes were so wide I knew there was something I had missed.
"No Aunt Jade! Look down here," I heard.
What happened next is crystal clear in my mind. Nothing blurred.
This white beast with a black eye!
I got so excitement I think I made my mom almost cry.
I love that dog. I really do.
She was my prize for turning 22.
She is stubborn, fat and ridiculous.
She gets on Ben's nerve. He is so meticulous!
I mean what's the big deal if she rips our shoes to shreds?
What does it really matter that she sheds on all our beds?
Who really cares if she steals the girl scout cookies and eats the whole box?
As far as I'm concerned this French Bull dog rocks!
Yes, this is my pup. My friend that's super chubby.
AND NO. YAY-YO is NOT Palin's hubby!


jadedekelaita.com

8 comments:

  1. Ya-Yo and Palin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!! lol
    Maybe she wont shed if you would comb her :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is my dog. Palin."

    lol love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palin the spoilled rotten piggy, you gotta love that sweet.. oh so ugly face. YaYo we love you too. He deserves a blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Palin ran out onto the soccer field during the boys soccer game!! She saw all the kids running and chasing the ball and she wanted to play to. Jade went storming out onto the field to rescue her before she got trampled. It was classic and hilarious watching Jade chase here around the soccer field during the middle of the game. lololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mai gawsh. Your rhymin' skillz are ssssieeeeeck

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 13, 2010 4;49 pmMay 13, 2010 at 2:49 PM

    Goodness, Goodness, Aunt Arleens chubby Little Coochie Coochie! Just roll her over and scratch her bewwie for me. She is cute and so is YaYo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. palin i made this for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Rvia7cs9g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Palin the Republican dog!

    ReplyDelete