Monday, May 10, 2010

When I am 88 I'll be the coolest grandma in the joint.

I challenge you to find that person beating against your heart. The one that's in you. The child.
If life were Taco Bell, what sauce are you? Hot, FIRE, or... mild?
I refuse to let my soul grow old with my body.
I am only 22. To make that statement now may seem a bit haughty.
"When you get a taste of this world that child in you will die."
HA! I have tasted this world. No effect. Wanna know why?
I am not going to be 30 one day and be too grown to skip.
I choose not be a parent that cannot do a back flip.
Well, I can't do a back flip now but you get my point!
When I am 88 I'll be the coolest grandma in the joint.
What I am saying is never stop playing and having fun.
Never under estimate the power of going outside and getting a nice "hello!" from the sun.
Life is hectic, painful and straight mean at times.
But I know that I can find enough beauty in life to put it in these rhymes. 
Be sophisticated, be business, be smart.
Just don't ever be so much of those that you lose your heart.
I challenge you. After reading these words go out and do something you did when you were a kid.
If life were a can of pringles, let's do it! POP THE LID!

2 comments:

  1. You're Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If life were a can of pringles, let's do it! POP THE LID!" and you call me a nerd lol jk you blogs are the mess

    ReplyDelete