Saturday, May 8, 2010

Term worms crawling in my brain.

Today I am sparked with a new enthusiam and energy.
Once again the chains of pencils, papers and books and have fallen of me.

YES! DANCE WITH ME! Or maybe not.
But hey I am done with this semester and yes Paris Hilton has agreed with me, "that's hot!"

My last final of the semester I took today.
I owned it, locked it up, put it in jail and its bail I will not pay.
On my way out I smiled at my teacher.
I would've preferred to do some other things but hey come on now, I'm a preacher!
Good bye to you Saturday class!
Rest in peace and alas!
For you will never again see my face.
I am gone. Gone I tell you! Permanently removed from that space!
I must admit. Those terms. Terms, terms, terms, terms.
Will remain with me. Creeping into my brain at the right time just like little worms.
Those term worms have become my friends.
Isn't it weird how this learning journey never ends?
I hate it but I dearly love it so.
Next semester, bring it on baby! HERE WE GO!

3 comments:

  1. Bye bye crazy mean teacher lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what would u like to say or do to ur teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes jade indeed tell us what would u have said if u wasn't a preacher.. but i did see those test today when i was looking for something in ur car awesome job kiddo

    ReplyDelete